|Posted on May 29, 2013 at 9:40 PM|
This part of that 'dead' series that came before my Daemon Blade series, which I swore never to ressurect. Well I did...kind of. This is the second book (the first one is in shambles). You do not have to read that story before you read this one, but you do need to have a general gist of what happened in the first book.
A summary will be posted that gives you all you need to know.
Answers to the questions I KNOW will be asked:
1. I do not remember how I came up with Aternan’s name or where it came from. I really think that I made it up. Contrary to how most authors plan their stories, I don’t really put a lot of thought into stuff like character’s names. Seriously. They usual get stuck with whatever name pops into my mind at the time. It’s that simple.
2. You don’t have to read Daemon Blade to understand this, seeing as how this series comes before it, and they really focus on two completely different aspects of my made-up world anyway. The Daemons are their own breed.
3. I don’t know if I’ll ever rework the first book. Don’t ask.
4. Witches are there own race. They are that damn awesome.
5. Vampires do not sparkle.
6. I wrote this when I was sixteen, therefore there will be an abundance of the following themes:
b. More sex
c. Really unrealistic men. I was going through that faze when you watch Dragon Ball Z and expect every guy to be like seven feet tall and bursting with muscle and strange shades of hair. Aternan reflects this.
d. I also wrote this while I was going through an EXTREMELY INTENSE romance novel faze. You know the kind—with heaving bosoms and the types of chauvanism that makes a feminist shit their pants. If you are a feminist, this story is probably not for you.
e. Female characters who sleep with strangers are not sluts if they pretend to be too prideful to do naughty things before they actually do them.
f. Haha, I was just kidding about all the sex. There is a plot tucked in there somewhere.
****I haven't decided whether or not I'll post this story strictly here or on wattpad as well. We'll see how long it takes for webs to piss me off. Maybe both, but for now there will be more here***
I picture Miranda as a short Kirsten Stuart. They have the same general effect on people. You know, everyone just loves them...