Updates and news!
|Posted on April 16, 2014 at 12:10 AM||comments (20)|
Okay, so I'm slowly trying to ressurect this site and add new stuff...then only thing is...
I'm not quite sure what to add.
I'm thinking about posting some of my stories here, but while I figure that out I need something else to occupy this space. I'm not sure if anyone would be interesting in reading things like writing advice or reading recs from me. Any suggestions?
I might just post some anyways. ...Read Full Post »
|Posted on April 12, 2014 at 9:35 AM||comments (6)|
Okay, so while I've been off WP I've been editing like crazy. I am 90% finished with Drain Me and so far the draft is pretty different that the original. Some things I did:
- Change a character's name (and the spelling of one name)
- Merged two characters into one
- Added more backstory to certain characters
- More info about things like the workings of the Den and ect.
- I also decided to make another story of mine "Deli...
|Posted on April 12, 2014 at 8:20 AM||comments (2)|
Okay, I ressurected this baby (again).
Since I left Wattpad, I need somewhere to lurk, so I thought I'd do it here. If you need a refresher as to why I left and took down all of my stories then...
- I wasn't happy with the feedback. (and a lot of people took this to mean that some idiots hurt my feelings and I ran off in a huff. Nope. I am not a babysitter and some people need to take an IQ test before they try to read stuff they aren't ready for. ...Read Full Post »
|Posted on October 1, 2013 at 10:25 AM||comments (0)|
My website is back. I got over my hatred of webs in order to whip this bad boy back into shape.
Some new things I'm planning:
Read Full Post »
1. BLOODLUST will be moved HERE while BLOODBOUND is being posted on Wattpad.
2. A new exclusive story will be added! Details coming soon.
3. Adding more character and story background material. yay! &...
|Posted on May 29, 2013 at 9:40 PM||comments (5)|
This part of that 'dead' series that came before my Daemon Blade series, which I swore never to ressurect. Well I did...kind of. This is the second book (the first one is in shambles). You do not have to read that story before you read this one, but you do need to have a general gist of what happened in the first book.
A summary will be posted that gives you all you need to know.
Answers to the questions I KNOW will be asked:Read Full Post »
|Posted on May 29, 2013 at 1:05 PM||comments (0)|
Not really. Those are the only two I have ready at the moment, but I am working on dustying off more. I truly have so many damn stories. Some of them aren't bad and I really want to get them posted somewhere--whether here on on wattpad--just so that they can see the light of day.
But I'll settle with two for now, to be posted in the near future (Hell, maybe even tonight).
Okay, Bloodlust is part of the old, dead...Read Full Post »
|Posted on May 12, 2013 at 9:40 AM||comments (4)|
If you didn't get the memo, I started posting the rest of TIS to Wattpad (@Lana_sky) , BUT I'M STILL WORKING ON THIS SITE. I haven't abandoned it, I'm just lazy, and I REALLY HATE the way I have to post my stories. I'm seriously looking for any alternative, so if anyone knows an easier way to post my stories to be viewed PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
Within the upcomming weeks, I'm looking to post more stories here. Some of them are ju...Read Full Post »
|Posted on April 14, 2013 at 10:30 PM||comments (3)|
For those of you reading Daemon Blade, you've been introduced to Logan, Jace and Marcus by now and should have a good idea on the personality of each (even more if you've started reading T.I.S). Aren't they just a hoot?
I'm bored, so I thought, hey, why not take a poll. I'm interest to see how well I've portrayed certain aspects of each brother's personality, so which one is your favorite?
There's a poll (on the home page), and (if you want) you can tell me...Read Full Post »
|Posted on April 10, 2013 at 6:50 AM||comments (5)|
|Posted on April 4, 2013 at 10:30 AM||comments (2)|
- I hope to get T.I.S up to chapter 20.
- In the meantime, I am thinking of taking down F.I.I to re-edit it and then repost it in full form (just one big file)...eventually. (that could take a while) And if you have read it, whether you liked it or not, please give me some damn feedback so that I know what to pay attention to when I edit. I know everything, so I am literally blind as to what makes sense and what doesn...